Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Somos 3 meninas que 'colaboram' com o blog: Julia, Thais(T.)e a Clarice(Clept),e fazemos o maximo para o blog ser divertido..

quarta-feira, 30 de junho de 2010

I HATE PORTUGUESE............BY T.

Hiiiiii,it's T.,
Well,I hate with all my soul and heart PORTUGUESE....Don't you????It's suck,nobody likes....Just you,if you like.....
Me.....?!
I don't!
It's so SAD and STUPID and BORING and everthing BAD and MAKE PEOPLE BE VERY SAD!!!
If you like,REBOLLLLLLLLL!!!
You have a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG problam in your brain (or mind,if you prefer) your HEAD it's SOOOOOO rotten and
disgusting.Rebolllllllllll,WHOAAAAAAAA!
You'll never be HAPPY...
Soooooo.....
Portugue Teacher:
First:F*** You!!!
Second:Go to H***!!
Third:Die right now,you will do a BIGGGGG favor for your students!!!
Fourth,Fifth,Sixth,.... I don't know....Just DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Kisses,kisses,kisses, (8x)

T.

2 comentários:

  1. Pra de postar em ingles meu nao ta pra intende nada

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Que pena...
    Eu só posto em inglês porque os leitores pedem,se você não entende,coloca no tradutor...

    ResponderExcluir